BRING YOUR TEAM TOGETHER
Team Retreat in Singapore
Midstay saves you time on research, planning and organizing your company retreat. Packages are customized to your needs.Play Video
Watch how easy it is
SEAMLESS, EASY AND FAST
Midstay takes care of everything. Allowing you to focus on what matters the most... Quality time with your team!
Looking for a villa with spacious communal areas and reliable internet or a hotel that isn’t too ‘corporate’ and matches your needs and budget?
We offer working-ready venues with: Bedrooms for employees, Reliable Internet, Open workspaces, Private rooms, Comfortable desk, Projector, White boards, Outdoor activities, Food, Drivers, ...
Tailor-made packages for your team retreat in Singapore
Planning & Bookings
Venue matching size
Food & Beverage
Flights & Shuttles
Up to 200 employees
Starts as low as $ 399 USD
Why Singapore for a Corporate Retreat?
- Professional event and meeting facilities: Singapore has a wide range of professional event and meeting facilities, making it easy for companies to organize retreats and conduct business in a professional setting.
- Strong internet connectivity: Singapore is known for its strong internet connectivity, making it easy for remote teams to stay connected and work effectively during the retreat.
- Health and Safety: Singapore has a high standard of healthcare and the government is taking all the necessary measures to ensure the safety of the citizens and the visitors.
- Entertainment: Singapore is known for its shopping and entertainment options, including high-end shopping malls, traditional street markets and night markets, and a wide variety of dining and entertainment venues.
- Tourist Attractions: Singapore is home to many tourist attractions such as Universal Studios, Sentosa Island, and the Marina Bay Sands, which can be a great opportunity for team-building and team bonding activities.
- Language: Singapore is a multicultural city and English is widely spoken, making it easy for team members to communicate and navigate the city.
- Professional development: Singapore is home to many professional development and training centers, which can be used by companies to enhance the skills and knowledge of their team members.
Watch a use case
Convinced about organizing a retreat in Singapore?
Join 47 companies that trusted Midstay to organize a Team Retreat over there